Lord Peter Inchcape
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lord Peter Inchcape (Kenneth Peter Lyle Mackay) is the fourth Earl of Inchcape . The Inchcape family has a longstanding connection with India. According to The Economic Times of India,
- "The Inchcape family were early investors in jute through Nadia and Ganges Jute Mill, [and] initiated banking business in the sub-continent with HSBC and Stanchart. It rose to emerge as the second most powerful managing agency after the East India Company, [and the] Inchcape family also promoted Binny’s, Jenson & Nicholson, Garden Reach Workshop and Kilburn Engineering." 
- A message from Lord Inchcape on the Asia-Pacific Foundation's homepage as at October 2002, via the Internet Archive.
- "Dr. K K Jajodia is chairman of Assam Oil & Natural Gas, Lord Inchcape joins as director", domain-b.com, July 18, 2005
- "K.K. Jajodia to head Assam Oil", The Hindu Business Line, July 19, 2005.
- Rakhi Mazumdar, "Inchcapes to rejoin Assam oil board", The Economic Times, July 22, 2005.