Lord Simon of Highbury
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Lord Simon of Highbury (David Simon) is currently Deputy Chairman of the Unilever Group and a non-Executive Director the Suez Group. Lord Simon is also Senior Adviser of Morgan Stanley Europe, and a member of the International Advisory Council of Fitch, and of Dana Gas. He also sits on the Council of Cambridge University and was a Trustee of the Cambridge Foundation, having been the Foundation’s Chairman from 2001 – 2005. Former Minister for Trade and Competitiveness for Europe at the Department of Trade and Industry and H.M. Treasury 1997 - 99. Former Chairman of British Petroleum from 1995-97, Group Chief Executive from 1992-95, having joined the Board in 1986. He was appointed CBE in 1991, knighted in 1995 and created a Life Peer in 1997."
- Chairman, Montrose Associates 
- Board of Governors, Institute for Government 
- Trustee, Institute for Strategic Dialogue
- Former Vice Chair, Britain in Europe
- Patron, European Movement 
Resources and articles
- Trustees, Institute for Strategic Dialogue, accessed February 7, 2011.
- Montrose Associates Board, organizational web page, accessed November 29, 2013.
- Institute for Government Board of Governors, organizational web page, accessed April 11, 2013.
- European Movement Patrons, organizational web page, accessed April 18, 2012.