Louis J. Ignarro
(Redirected from Louis Ignarro)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"In 1998, Dr. Louis Ignarro won the Nobel Prize for Medicine, (along with Robert F. Furchgott and Ferid Murad), for his research discoveries showing the powerful ability of nitric oxide (or NO) to improve cardiovascular health and prevent heart disease. His ground-breaking work— the basis for his 2005 best-selling book, NO More Heart Disease— established Dr. Ignarro as perhaps the world’s leading authority on the nutritional approach to cardiac wellness, along with making possible the development of Viagra..."  Professor at King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. KSU is the largest higher education center in Saudi Arabia. Board Member of Operation USA.  books - coauthor Andrew Myers.
- Founder, HealthWell Ventures 
- Nutrition Advisory Board, Herbalife 
- Pom Wonderful
- Advisory Board, World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine 
- Advisory Board, Antibe 
Resources and articles
- joined advisory board for Metagenics in 2006 [https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20061018005078/en/Dr.-Louis-J.-Ignarro-Nobel-Laureate-Joins
- ↑ healthiswealth Louis J. Ignarro, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2013.
- ↑ HealthWell Ventures Principals, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2013.
- ↑ Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2013.
- ↑ World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed December 30, 2013.
- ↑ Antibe cientific-advisory-board, organizational web page, accessed August 15, 2018.