Louisiana Pacific Alpena Power Plant
Louisiana Pacific Alpena Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Decorative Panels International - which is owned by the investment firm Sun Capital Partners - in Alpena, Michigan. The plant provides power to Louisiana Pacific's Alpena wood products manufacturing facility.
- Owner: Decorative Panels International
- Parent Company: Sun Capital Partners
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 7.5 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 7.5 MW (1957)
- Location: 416 Ford Ave., Alpena, MI 49707
- GPS Coordinates: 45.062491, -83.425356
- Electricity Production:
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|