The MWW Group is a public relations firm headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
MWW describes itself as a top firm "consumer marketing, corporate communications, investor/financial relations, public affairs, issues management, government advocacy, business-to-business marketing, crisis/issues management, social marketing and health care." 
Employee and income totals
PR Week ranked the MWW Group as the number five PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $48,293,935, a 13% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $42,653,055. The ranking also notes its staff total of 268 (2006 total: 241), with $180,201 in revenue per employee.
MWW Group publishes a client list as a pdf here
MWW employs over 150 staff and has seven offices throughout the US.
- Michael W. Kempner, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alissa J. Blate, Executive Vice President, Director of Consumer Marketing
- Bob Silver, Senior Vice President, General Manager
- Robert G. Sommer, Executive Vice President, Director of Public Affairs
- William J. Morley, Senior Vice President, General Manager
- John Digles, Group Vice President, General Manager
- David A. Herbst, Senior Vice President, General Manager
- Sal Anderton, Vice President / General Manager
One Meadowlands Plaza
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
- Tonya Garcia, "American Water finds comms value in online annual report," PR Week, April 8, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|