Mario J. Molina
Mario J. Molina "is a Professor at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), with a joint appointment in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography. He is a member of the US National Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Medicine, and of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences. Molina received the Tyler Ecology & Energy Prize in 1983, the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1995, and the UNEP-Sasakawa Award in 1999." “ More info
- Director, MacArthur Foundation
- Director, Union of Concerned Scientists 
- Commissioner, National Commission on Energy Policy
- External Advisory Board, Global Development and the Environment Institute 
Resources and articles
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.