Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Martha Crampton, Ph.D., is a psychologist with a private practice of psychotherapy and life coaching in New York City. She studied psychosynthesis with Roberto Assagioli and directed the Canadian Institute of Psychosynthesis in the 1970's. More recently she has taught at the New York Open Center, the IM School of Healing Arts, and Omega Institute." 
- Advisor, We, The World 
- “Conference Facilitation for the Global Era”. in BUILDING A MORE DEMOCRATIC UNITED NATIONS. Frank Barnaby, (Ed.) London: Frank Cass and Co., l991.
- “Organismic Process”. in EAST MEETS WEST, Quest Books, l981.
- “Psychosynthesis”. in Corsini, R. J.(Ed.) HANDBOOK OF INNOVATIVE PSYCHOTHERAPIES. N.Y.: Wiley, l981.
- “Psychosynthesis” in WHOLISTIC DIMENSIONS IN HEALING. Kaslof, L.J. (Ed.). NY.: Doubleday, l978.
- “La Psychosynthese” in LES NOUVELLES PSYCHOTHERAPIES. Quebec: Ed.St.-Yves, l976
- “Some applications of psychosynthesis in the educational field” Chapter in Roberts, T.B. (Ed.) FOUR PSYCHOLOGIES APPLIED TO EDUCATION: Cambridge:Schenkman, 1975
Resources and articles
- Ida Urso
- Planetary Citizens
- Martha has received a grant from the Lifebridge Foundation
- Jack Canfield 
- ↑ two.not2 Martha Crampton, organizational web page, accessed May 5, 2012.
- ↑ We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.