Martin took on the role of Chief Executive at iMPOWER Consulting "in 2007, and has built a team that has successfully tranformed the business into become one of the most respected management consulting firm's working in local government. Martin has led Impower to become the market leader in demand management/behaviour change, client side commercial advice, and social care transformation. He has also successfully diversivied the business to support both the police and health markets. Martin has differentiated the business through his vsisble passion for reshaping public services, making them sustainable for a modern society... Martin is on the Board of the respected think tank New Local Government Network. Martin recently attended the Cambridge University Judge Business School Professional Services Firm Leadership Programme." 
- Former Director, Deloitte - 2004 – 2007 (3 years)
- Former Director, KPMG Advisory - 2000 – 2005 (5 years)
- Former Director, KPMG - 2000 – 2004 (4 years)
- Former Business Development, CSL - 1995 – 1999 (4 years)
Resources and articles
- linkedin Martin Cresswell, organizational web page, accessed November 21, 2013.