Mary Kaldor "is Professor and Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Governance, London School of Economics and Political Science. She previously worked at the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), and the Science Policy Research Unit and the Sussex European Institute at the University of Sussex. Her books include The Baroque Arsenal (1982) The Imaginary War (1990) New and Old Wars: Organised Violence in a Global Era (1999) Global Civil Society: An Answer to War (2003). She was a founder member of European Nuclear Disarmament (END), founder and Co-Chair of the Helsinki Citizen’s Assembly, and a member of the International Independent Commission to investigate the Kosovo Crisis, established by the Swedish Prime Minister and chaired by Richard Goldstone, which published the Kosovo Report (Oxford: OUP) in autumn 2000. Mary Kaldor was also convenor of the study group on European Security Capabilities established at the request of Javier Solana, which produced the Barcelona report, 'A Human Security Doctrine for Europe.'" 
- Governor, Westminster Foundation for Democracy
- Advisory Council, Realizing Rights: The Ethical Globalization Initiative
- Listed as one of The New Humanitarians by Edward S. Herman.
- Governing Board, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute 
- Founding Council Member, European Council on Foreign Relations 
- Editorial Advisor, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice 
- Former Member, Independent International Commission on Kosovo
- Advisory Board, Terrorism.openDemocracy 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
-  
- The SIPRI Governing Board, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, accessed December 28, 2007.
- Council, European Council on Foreign Relations, accessed February 3, 2008.
- Editorial Board, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice, accessed April 7, 2008.
- Terrorism.openDemocracy, openDemocracy, accessed January 10, 2011.