(Redirected from Maurice Glasman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maurice Glasman, Baron Glasman is an English academic, social thinker and Labour life peer in the House of Lords. He is best known as the originator of Blue Labour, a term he coined in 2009. Red Pepper bio
Books and Publications
- Maurice Glasman, Jonathan Rutherford, Marc Stears and Stuart White, ed. (2011). The Labour Tradition and the Politics of Paradox: The Oxford London Seminars 2010-11. The Oxford-London Seminars. Soundings Journal.
- Maurice Glasman (Winter 2010). "Labour as a radical tradition". Soundings, Number 46. pp. 31-41.
- Maurice Glasman (8 November 2008). The Secret of Obama's success.
- Maurice Glasman (4 February 2006). Losing Your Rag.
- Maurice Glasman (1996). Unnecessary Suffering: Managing Market Utopia. Verso.
- Maurice Glasman (May/June 1994). "The Great Deformation: Polanyi, Poland, and the Terrors of Planned Spontaneity".
Resources and articles
- Labour Values Who, organizational web page, accessed October 1, 2012.