Dr. Mehran Kamrava "is Professor of Political Science. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge in 1989. His specialties include political development, comparative politics, and Middle Eastern Studies." 
- Revolution in Iran: The Roots of Turmoil (1990).
- The Political History of Modern Iran: From Tribalism to Theocracy (1992).
- Revolutionary Politics (1992).
- Politics and Society in the Third World (1993).
- Understanding Comparative Politics: A Framework for Analysis (1996).
- Democracy in the Balance: Culture and Society in the Middle East (1998).
- Cultural Politics in the Third World (1999).
- Politics and Society in the Developing World, 2nd ed. (2000).
- The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War (2005).
- He has also edited The New Voices of Islam: Rethinking Politics and Modernity (2006).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Mehran Kamrava, CSUN, accessed March 17, 2009.