Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Mehran Kamrava "is Professor of Political Science. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge in 1989. His specialties include political development, comparative politics, and Middle Eastern Studies." 
- Revolution in Iran: The Roots of Turmoil (1990).
- The Political History of Modern Iran: From Tribalism to Theocracy (1992).
- Revolutionary Politics (1992).
- Politics and Society in the Third World (1993).
- Understanding Comparative Politics: A Framework for Analysis (1996).
- Democracy in the Balance: Culture and Society in the Middle East (1998).
- Cultural Politics in the Third World (1999).
- Politics and Society in the Developing World, 2nd ed. (2000).
- The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War (2005).
- He has also edited The New Voices of Islam: Rethinking Politics and Modernity (2006).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Mehran Kamrava, CSUN, accessed March 17, 2009.