|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Menzies House, which states that it is a website for "conservative, centre-right and libertarian thinkers and activists", describes itself as a "subsidiary of the non-profit Australian Taxpayers' Alliance".
On its website Menzies House states that those interested in financially supporting the work of Menzies House or "our sister sites Stop Gillards Carbon Tax and Support Bolt", they could send a donation to a bank account held by the Australian Taxpayers' Alliance.
- John Humphreys, Chairman
- Tim Andrews, Co-Founder & Managing Editor
- Andy Semple, Assistant Managing Editor
- Amir Iljazi, U.S. Politics Editor
- Damian Wyld, Contributing Editor
- Jess Finlay, Contributing Editor
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Cory Bernardi
- Conservative Leadership Foundation
- Stop Gillards Carbon Tax.com
- Support Bolt.com