Metro Media Communications
Metro Media Communications is a new public relations firm owned by the right-wing talk-back radio host Stan Zemanek. The company was launched to support Zemanek's 4-year-old advertising company Metro Media Advertising.
In an interview with B&T, Zemanek is quoted as saying that his profile and industry experience would allow him to “open doors” for clients “where other people can’t get access and that’s one of the big things with PR – you must be able to open the front door and get the message across to people in the media and [the consumer market]”. 
- Beville Group
- Champion Homes
- Dirty Dancing the Classic Story on Stage
- Harbourside Shopping Centre
- Jacobsen Entertainment
- Presenters Commercial Agreements: Stan Zemanek", 2UE, accessed November 2005.
- Media Watch, "Zemanek Reheated on 2CC", July 31, 2000.
- Media Watch, "Stan and Alan's big sell", October 10, 2000.
- Daniel Hoare, "Why Stan the man didn't rate as the mouth from the south", The Australian, May 1, 2003.
- Public Relations Institute of Australia, New members in New South Wales", PRIA News, November 18, 2005.