Michael D. Kirby
Justice Michael Kirby "is one of seven Justices of the High Court of Australia and has served in numerous international positions, including Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations for Human Rights in Cambodia and as Commissioner and President of the International Commission of Jurists.
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice 
- Speaker at the 2006 Conference of the Samuel Griffith Society
- Advisory Board, Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics 
- Patron, Lawyers Beyond Borders 
Resources and articles
- Justice Kirby speaks on fundamental human rights and religious freedom, Griffith University, accessed October 21, 2007.
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, accessed September 22, 2008.
- Patrons, Lawyers Beyond Borders, accessed March 23, 2011.