"Michaela Walsh was a member of the Founding Committee of Women's World Bank (WWB) and served as the organization's Founding President from 1975 to 1990. Prior to that, Ms. Walsh served as a Project Director for the U.S. Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, and as a Program Associate with the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
"Ms. Walsh subsequently founded the Global Student Leadership and Enterprise Management at Manhattanville College. She was the first woman partner of Boettcher & Company, and the first woman manager of Merrill Lynch International. Ms. Walsh serves on the boards of several organizations, and has been a member of the WWB Board of Trustees since its inception in 1979. " 
- Advisory Board, Wild River Review
- Advisory Council, Akilah Institute for Women
- Jury, Right Livelihood Award
- 2008 Fellow, Lindisfarne Association
- 2004 Honorary Advisor, The Other Economic Summit USA
Resources and articles
- Michaela Walsh, Wild River Review, accessed November 14, 2011.