Mickey Edwards "teaches at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Before moving to Princeton, he was on the faculty of Harvard's Kennedy School of Government for 11 years. He was a member of Congress for 16 years, serving as the chairman of the House Republican Policy Committee, the party's fourth-ranking leadership position. He was the national chairman of the American Conservative Union and a founding trustee of the Heritage Foundation. He has also been a political columnist for the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, and the Boston Globe, and a regular commentator on National Public Radio's "All Things Considered."“ 
- Executive Director, Aspen Institute-Rodel Fellowships in Public Leadership
- Advisory Board, Just Democracy
- National Advisory Board, AmericaSpeaks 
Resources and articles
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.
- National Advisory Board, AmericaSpeaks, accessed October 25, 2007.