"Founded in 1915, The Minneapolis Foundation is one of the nation's oldest and largest community foundations. We're also the oldest foundation in Minnesota. We've helped generations of Minnesotans create a charitable legacy and we're invested in the future of our community.
They "provide a variety of charitable fund and gift options to help Minnesotans make a difference. We invest and administer more than 900 charitable funds created by families, individuals, and businesses in Minnesota. Together, these donors, along with our funding partners and competitive grantmaking programs, contribute more than $30 million each year to support nonprofits in Minnesota and around the world." 
- Stephen Roszell - Chair - Retired Senior Vice President, Institutional Business, American Express Financial Advisors
- John F. Eisberg - Vice Chair - Attorney At Law, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, L.L.P.
- Joan Anderson Growe - Treasurer - Former Minnesota Secretary of State
- Dorothy J. Bridges - Secretary - President, Franklin National Bank
- Pamela G. Alexander - District Court Judge, Hennepin County District Court
- Andy Andrews - Attorney at Law, Gray, Plant, Mooty, Mooty, and Bennett
- Jesse Bethke Gomez - President, Clues (Comunidades Latinas Unidos En Servicio)
- Marshall J. Besikof - Partner, Lurie Besikof Lapidus & Company, LLP
- Meria Carstarphen - Superintendent, Saint Paul Public Schools
- Lynn Casey - Chairman and CEO, Padilla Speer Beardsley
- Yvonne Cheung Ho - President and CEO, Metropolitan Economic Development Association
- Mark Chronister - Partner, Pricewaterhousecoopers L.L.P.
- Morris Goodwin, Jr. - President and COO, The Hogan Company
- Sima Griffith - Founder and Principal, Aethlon Capital
- Katherine Hadley - Director, Minneapolis Public Library
- Eric J. Jolly - President, Science Museum of Minnesota
- John M. Lavander - Founder and President, Caliber Development Corporation
- Weiming Lu - Urban Planning and Development Consultant
- Lee Mitau - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, U.S. Bancorp *Russell C. Nelson - Principal/President, Nelson, Tietz & Hoye, Inc.
- James Pohlad - Director and Executive Vice President, Marquette Bancshares, Inc. and Pohlad Companies
- James W. Rockwell - Principal, Lowry Hill Hussein Samatar, Founder and Executive Director, African Development Center
- Gerald Stenson - Executive Vice President, Minnesota Commercial Banking, Wells Fargo