- Trustee,Ronald McDonald House Charities 
- Trustee (2008), Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Cochair (2009), Global Business Coalition
- Director (2007), National Committee on United States-China Relations
- Director, US China Business Council 
- Honorary Advisory Board, The Hellenic Initiative
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
Kent was the "General Manager of Coca-Cola Turkey and Central Asia. From 1989 to 1995, he served as President of the Company's East Central Europe Division and Senior Vice President of Coca-Cola International, with responsibility for 23 countries. Between 1995 and 1998, Mr. Kent served as Managing Director of Coca-Cola Amatil-Europe, covering bottling operations in 12 countries. Kent was named President and COO of The Coca-Cola Company's North Asia, Eurasia and Middle East Group from 2005 until early 2006 and President and COO of The Coca-Cola Company, overseeing all operations of the business, including Bottling Investments. He succeeded Neville Isdell as Chief Executive Officer of the Company on July 1, 2008, and as Chairman of the Board of Directors on April 23, 2009."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- 2011 Executive PayWatch,"AFLCIO.org
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Trustees, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2013.
- US China Business Council Board, organizational web page, accessed November 20, 2013.
- Private Enterprise Board, ALEC website, accessed July 7, 2011.
- Senior Leadership Team,"Coca-Cola Company"
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|