Nagoya power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Nagoya power station consists of a 149 MW coal plant and a 110 MW co-fired plant in Taketoyo, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the plant.
Background on existing plant
In September 2017 Unit 2 was completed and began commercial operations.
Project Details of Unit 2
- Sponsor: Nakayama Nagoya
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Location: Taketoyo town, Chita district, Aichi Prefecture
- Coordinates: 35.06590339, 136.87751149
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 110 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2017
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "List of Coal Fired Power Plants in Japan," Sekitan, accessed October 2014
- Press Release by Osaka Gas, Kiko Network, accessed November 2017
- “Operation and Construction Plans of Coal-Fired Thermal Plants in Japan,” Kiko Network, accessed October 2016
- "Nagoya No.2 / Nakyama Nagoya / Taketoyo town, Aichi pref.," Kiko Network, accessed Nov 26, 2015
- "Construction plans for Japan's coal power stations," Reuters, Dec 11, 2014