Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nana Osei-Kofi, Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Affiliate Faculty Women's Studies, Iowa State University. 
- Nana Osei-Kofi, (in press).Daring to dream: In search of freedom. In R. Martin (Ed.),Transforming the academy: Struggles and strategies for women in higher education, II. Tehachapi, CA: GrayMill.
- Nana Osei-Kofi, “Coercion, Possibility, or Context? Questioning the Role of Private Foundations in American Higher Education,” Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education, 31 (1), February 2010, pp.17-28.
- Nana Osei-Kofi, (2005). Pathologizing the poor: A framework for understanding Ruby Payne’s work. Equity & Excellence in Education, 38(4), 367-375.
- Nana Osei-Kofi, , & L. I. Rendón. (2005). Latinos, higher education and the “needs” of the market. Latino Studies, 3, 249-260.
Resources and articles
- Nana Osei-Kofi, Iowa State University, accessed June 15, 2010.