Nancy Kassebaum Baker
Nancy Kassebaum Baker "was a United States Senator from Kansas (1979-1997).
"She was a member of the Kansas governmental ethics commission from 1975-1976 and a member of the Kansas committee for the humanities from 1975-1979. She was elected as a Republican to the United States Senate on November 7, 1978, for the six-year term commencing January 3, 1979. She was subsequently appointed by the Governor on December 23, 1978 to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of James B. Pearson, for the term ending January 3, 1979. She was reelected in 1984 and again in 1990 and served from December 23, 1978, to January 3, 1997. She was not a candidate for reelection in 1996.
- Advisory Board, Partnership for a Secure America
- Advisory Board, American Institutions of Democracy 
- International Advisory Board, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life 
- Director, International Crisis Group
- Director, National Committee on United States-China Relations
- Honorary Chair, Vital Voices Global Partnership