NBC (NBCUniversal, also National Broadcasting Company) is the fourth largest broadcast television network in the U.S. Competitors are Walt Disney's ABC, CBS, and News Corporation's Fox Entertainment. Comcast, the country's #1 cable systems operator, acquired control of NBCUniversal from General Electric in early 2011.   
Selected executives: 
- Jeff Zucker, President and Chief Executive Officer, NBC Universal
- Steve Capus, President, NBC News
- Jeff Gaspin, President, NBC Universal Cable and Digital Content
- Mark Hoffman, President, CNBC
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Related SourceWatch articles
- Jim Naureckas, "Corporate Ownership Matters: The Case of NBC", Extra!, November/December 1995.
- Sam Husseini, "Felons on the Air: Does GE's Ownership of NBC Violate the Law?", Extra!, November/December 1994.
<tdo>resource_id=23826 resource_code=n_b_c search_term=N.B.C.</tdo>
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|