National Dropout Prevention Center/Network
The National Dropout Prevention Center/Network (NDPC/N) "was begun in 1986 to serve as a clearinghouse on issues related to dropout prevention and to offer strategies designed to increase the graduation rate in America's schools." 
Accessed September 2008: 
- Sandy Addis - Director, Pioneer Regional Educational Service Agency
- Edward Bates - Director, Positive Alternative Students Services (PASS), Lake County Regional Office of Education
- Stephen R. Canessa - Massachusetts State Representative
- Robin F. Case - Education Associate, School Climate & Discipline, Delaware Department of Education
- Elaine L. Craft - Director, SC Center of Excellence & National Resource Center for Engineering Technology Education, Florence-Darlington Technical College
- Wanda Creel - Assistant Superintendent for Teaching & Learning, Houston County Board of Education
- Debra Duardo - Director of Dropout Prevention and Recovery,
Los Angeles Unified School District
- Steven W. Edwards - President, Edwards Educational Services, Inc.
- Andrea Foggy-Paxton - Program Officer, Education, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Terry B. Grier - Superintendent, San Diego USD
- Arthur Griffin - Vice President, Urban Advisory Resource, School Education Group, McGraw-Hill Companies
- Eurmon Hervey, Jr. - Director of Education Programs, State Education Office
- Robert Mason - President and Founder, EDU, Inc.
- Mary Jo McLaughlin - NDPN Recording Secretary, Director, Principal, The Academy of Creative Education
- Brenda Moynihan - Associate Headmaster, Taunton Public Schools
- John Murray - NDPN Chair, Chairman & CEO, AdvancePath Academics, Inc.
- Norman Shearin, Jr. - Superintendent, Vance County Schools
- Jay Smink - Executive Director (ex-officio), National Dropout Prevention Center/Network
- Bonnie Talakte - Director, Native American Dropout Prevention Initiative, Arizona Department of Education
- Denine Torr - Sr. Manager, Community Initiatives, Dollar General Corporation
- Stuart J. Udell - NDPN Vice Chair, CEO, Penn Foster
- Robert York - Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Advanced Academics, Inc.