National Vaccine Information Center
National Vaccine Information Center NVIC) "is a national, non-profit educational organization founded in 1982. Located in Vienna, Virginia, NVIC is the oldest and largest parent-led organization advocating reformation of the mass vaccination system and is responsible for launching the vaccine safety movement in America in the early 1980’s." 
It is a member of the Health Liberty coalition.
- Barbara Loe Fisher is Co-Founder and President of the National Vaccine Information Center.
- Kathi Williams is Co-Founder, Vice President and Director of NVIC.
- "Wikipedia page"
- John Hanchette and Chris Collins, "The Vaccine Machine", Gannett Report, 1985.
- "The Vaccine Machine", Consumer Defense, January 7, 2005.
- Nicholas Regush, "The Vaccine Machine - Is It a Follow-the-Money Operation?", ABC News, 2000.
- Barbara Loe Fisher, "The PR arm of the vaccine machine works overtime", The Chiropractic Journal, 1997.
- Brian Brady and Richard Gray, "Revealed: nine-year-olds to get vaccination against cervical cancer", Scotland on Sunday, August 27, 2006.
- David Gorski, "Antivaccine happenings ten years time ago", Sciencebased Medicine, March 3, 2014.