"NEON is a small organisation with an annual budget of about £300k. We’ve operated independently since we left NEF where we were based until summer 2015. Our programmes are led by a small core staff team:
- Daniel Vockins (Director) Daniel co-founded NEON and leads on organisational strategy, culture and fundraising. Internally he’s also heading up the Framing the Economy programme helping come up with a new narrative on the economy. Daniel is also a Principal Fellow with the New Economics Foundation where NEON was originally based. He also co-founded Campaign Bootcamp and 10:10 where he’s still a trustee.
- Charlotte Millar (Head of Training) Charlotte oversees the training strategy in NEON and is the lead coach on NEON OrgBuilders. She previously ran Campaign Lab, which created the foundations for NEON’s current training programmes: Movement Builders, OrgBuilders and Action Learning. She is also a co-founder of the Finance Innovation Lab, a Trustee of Public Interest Research Centre and Chair of Positive Money.
- Ayeisha Thomas-Smith (Senior Training Organiser) Ayeisha is leading on design and delivery of the UK’s first large-scale movement building programme. She has previously worked on political strategy and campaigns with Compass, on peace and dialogue in Israel/Palestine with the Oxford Research Group, and coordinated migration campaigns and projects with Itinerant Works and Migrants Rights Network. Ayeisha is an advisor for Take Back the City and Red Pepper, and has an MA in Postcolonial Culture and Global Policy from Goldsmiths UoL.
- Rosie Baines (Senior Press Officer) Rosie runs the New Economy Spokesperson Network. The project looks to substantially boost the number of progressive, diverse voices in the mainstream media, by providing training, coaching and PR booking support. Rosie was previously a press officer at a number of national museums and is a member of the campaign group, Museum Detox.
- George Woods (Head of Organising) George manages NEON’s programmes to build the power of organisers and campaigners across social movements in Britain. He mentors and coaches leaders, and leads on networking and other specialist events for our membership. George has fifteen years of experience in social movements, with a background in the trade union movement. He is currently an advisor to We Own It, a public ownership campaign group.
- Kevin Smith (Senior Press Officer) Kevin runs the New Economy Spokesperson Network, and has over 12 years of press and media experience for NGOs, social movements and grassroots groups. Formally the communications manager at Global Justice Now he has a focus on trade, climate and oil campaigns, and has developed countless campaign activities into national stories and front pages. He has carried out media trainings from the local to the international level, and has managed social media channels for a series of different organisations." 
NEON’s board of 6 organisers includes:
- Liz Hutchins (Chair): Director of Campaigning Impacts, Friends of the Earth
- Wilf Sullivan: Race Equality Officer, TUC
- Sirio Canós Donnay: Podemos/15-M organiser and Anthropologist
- Sam Tarry: Political Officer, TSSA (Transport Salaried Staff Association)
- Howard Reed: Director, Landman Economics
- Minda Burgos-Lukes: social justice campaigner and consultant
"We are currently funded by The Oak Foundation, The KR Foundation, Friends Provident, JRCT, Barrow Cadbury, Unbound Philanthropy, the Pickwell Foundation, Partners For a New Economy, The Paul Hamlyn Foundation and individual donations. "