The New Internationalist (founded 1973)
New Internationalist Publications Ltd is co-operatively run and is wholly owned by the New Internationalist Trust.
"Publications from the New Internationalist are produced by an independent trust working as a not-for-profit cooperative. Originally the group was sponsored by Oxfam, Christian Aid and the Cadbury and Rowntree Trusts, but since the early 1980s sponsorship has no longer been needed. This financial independence is something we cherish. It not only allows us to decide what goes into the magazine but it gives us the freedom to say what we think about a subject – from Nuclear Energy to Banks; from Trade Justice to Terrorism." 
- Jess Worth NI co-editor
- Adam Ma'anit - NI co-editor
- Chris Richards - NI Australasian editor
- Louise Gray - NI Music correspondent
- David Ransom (NI) -- NI co-editor for 20 years and retired in May 2009
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, New Internationalist, accessed June 15, 2009.