North American Forum on Integration
The North American Forum on Integration (NAFI), created in 2002, describes itself as "a non-profit organization devoted to developing North American dialogue and networks." 
NAFI states that it "aims to build awareness on issues raised by North American integration and to focus the attention of decision-makers on the importance of the challenges at hand. In this perspective, NAFI intends to periodically bring together principal decision-makers from political, private, labor and academic sectors from Canada, the United States and Mexico." 
According to the NAFI website :
- First NAFI conference 2003: Beyond Free Trade: Strengthening North America, held in Montreal, March 27-28, 2003; attended by 280 people.
- Second NAFI conference 2004: Forging North American Energy Security, held in Monterrey, Mexico, April 1-2, 2004; "focused on the theme of North American energy resources: oil, natural gas and electricity."
- Triumvirate 2005: First North American Model Parliament, held in Ottawa, Canada, May 23-27, 2005; "Seventy university students from Canada, Mexico and the United States from 10 different universities participated in this one-of-a-kind event."
- Triumvirate 2006: Second North American Model Parliament, held in the Mexican Senate, May 22-26, 2006; about 15 universities were invited to attend "a parliamentary meeting between Canadian, Mexican and American national and sub-national parliamentarians. Each participant will have to represent a country other than their own, and adopt resolutions regarding real issues faced by the NAFTA partners."
- Triumvirate 2007: Third North American Model Parliament to be held in the United States, May 20-25, 2007, "themes will tackle notably the creation of a customs union, environmental issues and telecommunications."
- "The north americain trade corridors," North American Forum on Integration, 2006.
- Matthew Pattinson. Tyson Sadler, Brian Yaeck, Lindsay Zibrik, "2006 Triumvirate North American Forum on Integration Mexico City, Mexico." Submitted to the Student International Mobility Fund, June 9, 2006.
Board of Directors
Biographical profiles are available on the NAFI website here.
- Ambassadeur Andrés Rozental (Mexico), Chairman; President of Rozental & Associates, Chair of the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations
- Stephen Blank, Ph.D. (United States); Director, Center for International Business Development, Lubin School of Business, Pace University (New York)
- François Duchesneau, Ph.D. (Canada); Vice-Rector, Planning and International Relations, Université de Montréal
- Françoise Faverjon-Fortin, Regional vice-president, Quebec, Export Development Canada
- Victor López, Ph.D. (Mexique); Director, Center for North American Studies, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Montrerrey
- Tarcisio Navarrete Montes de Oca, Ph.D. (Mexico); Minister, Permanent Mission of Mexico to the Organization of American States
- Dr. Robert A. Pastor, Ph.D. (United States); Vice-president of International Affairs, Professor and Director of the Center for North American Studies, American University
- Christine Fréchette (Canada); President and founder of NAFI
- Vicky Trépanier (Canada); Secretary of NAFI; Lawyer, Brouillette Charpentier Fortin GP
4519 Saint - Denis
Canada H2J 2L4
Phone: 1 514 844-8030
FAX: 1 514 844-2030
Email: info AT fina-nafi.org
- Susan Thompson, "Conference on deep integration happening in Banff right now," Vive le Canada, September 13, 2006.
- Susan Thompson, "Deep Integration Planned at Secret Conference Ignored," Vive le Canada, September 19, 2006.
- Aaron Paton, "North American Forum held in secret at Banff Springs Hotel. U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld listed as keynote speaker; critics say presence of 'war criminal' should have been announced," The Banff Crag & Canyon, September 19, 2006.
- Michel Chossudovsky, "Secret Banff Meeting of CEOs and the Defense Establishment: Militarization and the Deconstruction of North America," GlobalResearch.ca, September 19, 2006.
- Jerome R. Corsi, "North American merger topic of secret confab. Meeting on integration of U.S., Mexico, Canada brings together top officials," WorldNetDaily, September 20, 2006.
- Ian Welsh, "Deep Integration Meeting In Banff," The Agonist, September 20, 2006.
- Maude Barlow, "Integration Talks in Secret: North American Forum meets in Banff," The Toronto Star (Watcher Magazine), September 20, 2006.
- Jerome R. Corsi, "North America Confab 'Undermines' Democracy," WorldNetDaily, September 21, 2006.
- "North American Forum agenda. Program of secretive high-level meeting in Canada," WorldNetDaily, September 21, 2006.
- Dave Whitfield , "Secret Banff Meeting Angers Critics," Rocky Mountain Outlook, September 21, 2006.
- Jan Allen, "Installation Plans For the N.A.U. Finalized At Banff Conference: NORTHCOM, CFR Elite And CEOs Solidify Ties," Age Of Tyranny News, September 22, 2006.
- Jan Allen, "CFR Elite, NORTHCOM Generals, Administration Officials And CEOs Announce And Manifest State Corporate Rule At Banff Forum," Age Of Tyranny News, September 24, 2006.
- "N. American students trained for 'merger'. 10 universities participate in 'model Parliament' in Mexico to simulate 'integration' of 3 nations," WorldNetDaily, September 25, 2006.