(Redirected from Novozymes A/S)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Novozymes is a company specializing in "industrial enzymes, microorganisms, and biopharmaceutical ingredients." From their 2010 Annual Report:
- "Novozymes is organized into two business areas, each covering a number of industries: Enzyme Business and BioBusiness. The development, production, distribution, and sale of enzymes form the major part of our business, currently accounting for 94% of sales. BioBusiness, accounting for the remaining 6%, is home to both a smaller, established business in microorganisms and biopharmaceutical ingredients and a portfolio of initiatives where Novozymes is exploring business opportunities outside the enzyme sphere."
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- 2010 Annual Report: Company Profile, Accessed April 22, 2010.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|