Oceana Consulting is a consultancy headed by former Labor Party Ministerial adviser, Michael Hawke.
Crikey lists Hawke as having been a Senior Consultant to the Labor Party Minsiter for Health, Neal Blewett. It also lists him as subsuequently having been the Secretary of the Department of Premier & Cabinet in Tasmania and then as Deputy Secretary of the Commonwealth Department of Administrative Services.
901 Oceana Dr,
Tranmere, TAS 7018
Phone:(03) 6247 6902
Articles and resources
Related Sourcewatch articles
- "Where are 150-plus Hawke-Keating staffers?", Crikey, July 30, 2004.
- "Health Department, Oceana Consulting Pty Ltd", Hansard, Legislative Council, December 23, 1998, pages 5598-5599.
- David Bartlett, "Premier sets standards for political offices", Media Release, May 5, 2009.
- "Ministerial staff expenses too high, report", ABC News, May 5, 2009.
- Sue Neales, "Inquiry calls for perks probe", The Mercury, May 6, 2009.
- Barry Prismall, "Office must gets its act together", The Examiner, May 6, 2009.
- Will Hodgman, ["Labor Falling Apart at the Seams", Media Release, June 21, 2009.
- Anne Mather, "Probe into Ritchie office", The Mercury, June 22, 2009.
- "Toddlers in the House", Editorial, The Mercury, June 23, 2009.
- Sue Neales, "Be wary of late releases", The Mercury, June 20, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|