Olivier Pastré is a French economist who often appears as a commentator in French media.
Renaud Lambert observes:
- In Le Monde on 1 February, the economist Olivier Pastré was angry at talk of France leaving the euro and set himself a mission: “To explain to the most vulnerable people in France, those most subject to disinformation, the risks of abandoning the euro”. He was described in the paper as a “professor of economics at the University of Paris VIII”. He is also chairman of IMBank (Tunisia), a member of the board of CMP-Banque, of the French Banking Directors Association and of the Europlace Institute of Finance. But when he speaks every Saturday morning on the France Culture radio show L’Economie en Questions, of which he is a co-producer, he is only described as a university professor.
- Cercle des Economistes – member
- IMBank (Tunisia) chairman
- CMP-Banque – member of the board
- Europlace Institute of Finance – member of the board
- French Banking Directors Association – member of the board
- French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) – advisor
- Renaud Lambert, Economical with the truth: Independent economists, or members of the board?, Le monde diplomatique, March 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|