Organizing or participating in tobacco smuggling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tobacco industry documents regarding smuggling
- New Tobacco Markets Progress Report - July 1992 (Secret) (BAT, 1992)
- Souza Cruz Competitor Analysis - 2nd Quarter 1993 (BAT, 1993)
- International Union Against Cancer (UICC) Fact Sheet on Tobacco Smuggling
- Merriman D, Yurekli A, Chaloupka F, How big is the worldwide cigarette-smuggling problem?, Tobacco Control in Developing Countries, background paper, The World Bank Group.
- Schapiro, M. Big Tobacco, The Nation. May 6, 2002.
- Joosens, L. How can cigarette smuggling be reduced?, BMJ 2000;321:947-950 (14 October)
- Chronology of R.J. Reynolds Northern Brands cigarette smuggling in Canada, Physicians for Smoke-free Canada & Nonsmokers Rights Association of Canada, 2001.
- Tobacco companies linked to criminal organizations in cigarette smuggling: what's next?, Center for Public Integrity/International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. March 3, 2001
- Alamar B, Mahmoud L, Glantz S. Cigarette Smuggling in California: Fact and Fiction, July 30, 2003. University of California San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education. Tobacco Control Policy Making: United States.
- Legresley E, Muggli M. Tobacco Overlords: Systematic Smuggling of Cigarettes throughout Africa July 13, 2006, Presentation at the 13th World Conference on Tobacco OR Health, Washington, DC.
- Dennis Campbell Developing world faces black market cigarette plague UK Guardian, June 28, 2009.
- AFP Cigarette smuggling finances 'terrorist' groups: report, June 29, 2009