Orna Ni Chionna
Orna Ni Chionna "joined the Soil Association in 1990, and became more involved when she bought a small organic farm in 2001. Having had a 20 year career in business consulting, she started advising Council members on how to deal more effectively with the business community, and was co-opted to Council in 2002. In 2004, she became vice chair; she also served as chair of Soil Association Certification Limited in 2005 and 2006. She is a non-executive director of a number of public and private companies and is the current chair of the Council (2007)." 
Orna Ni-Chionna was appointed to the Board on the Royal Mail Group on 1st June 2010 "as a Non-Executive Director. She is a former Partner at McKinsey & Company, where she specialised in serving retail and consumer clients. She is currently the Senior Independent Director of Northern Foods plc and a Non-Executive Director of HMV. She was, until recently, the Senior Independent Director of Bupa and was a Non-Executive Director of the Bank of Ireland UK Holdings plc and Bristol & West plc. She is Chair of Trustees of the Soil Association."  Her husband is Adair Turner. 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Council, Soil Association, accessed November 13, 2009.
- Royal Mail Group Orna Ni Chionna, organizational web page, accessed January 21, 2012.
- Guardian The Guardian profile: Adair Turner, organizational web page, accessed January 21, 2012.
- Saïd Business School Board, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2014.
- Board, Saga, accessed May 18, 2015.