The Pacific Council on International Policy "is a non-partisan organization headquartered in Los Angeles with members and activities throughout the West Coast of the United States and internationally. The Council is governed by a Board of Directors co-chaired by John E. Bryson, Chairman and CEO of Edison International, and Warren Christopher, former U.S. Secretary of State. Geoffrey Garrett is the President of the Pacific Council. Founded in 1995 in partnership with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Pacific Council is a 501c(3) not-profit organization whose work is made possible by financial contributions and in-kind support from individuals, corporations, foundations and other organizations." 
- President and CEO, Jerrold Green (since May 2008)
- John E. Bryson (CoChair
- Warren Christopher (Co-Chair)
- Geoffrey Garrett (President)
- Robert J. Abernethy, American Standard Development Company
- Byron Auguste, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Lloyd Axworthy, University of Winnepeg
- John F. Cooke, Western Territories Group, LLC
- Lee B. Cullum, The Dallas Morning News
- Robert F. Erburu (Chairman Emeritus), The Times Mirror Company
- Edward K. Hamilton, Hamilton, Rabinovitz and Alschuler, Inc.
- Ellen Hancock, Acquicor Technology, Inc.
- Irwin M. Jacobs, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Mel Levine, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP
- Nancy Lieberman, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Floam
- Robert W. Liu, Tireco, Inc.
- Robert W. Lovelace, Capital Research Company
- Richard Mallery, Snell & Wilmer
- Vilma S. Martinez, Munger, Tolles & Olson
- Willem Mesdag, Red Mountain Capital Partners, LLC
- William H. Neukom, Preston Gates & Ellis, LLP
- C. L. Max Nikias, University of Southern California
- Luis G. Nogales, Nogales Investors, LLC
- Yukio Okamoto, Okamoto Associates, Inc.
- Michael Parks, USC Annenberg School of Journalism
- Bruce Ramer, Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown
- Lawrence J. Ramer, Ramer Equities. Inc.
- David Richards, Private Investor
- Nelson C. Rising, Catellus Development Corporation
- Pamela Ann Rymer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Rockwell Schnabel, General Partner, Trident Capital, L.P.
- James B. Steinberg, International Advisory Corporation
- David Tang, Preston Gates & Ellis, LLP
- Peter Tarnoff, International Advisory Corporation
- Janet L. Yellen, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco