Paedophile Information Exchange
By 1978, PIE had become affiliated to the National Council for Civil Liberties (now known as Liberty) with members attending meetings. In February 2014, Shami Chakrabarti, the director of Liberty, issued an apology for the previous links between the NCCL and the PIE. wiki
- Green Fruit by 'Yul H. Duersted' Published by Grove Press, New York 1976. Autobiography of PIE member, jailed for activities with his daughter and other children.
- Robert Booth and Helen Pidd, "Lobbying by paedophile campaign revealed: Evidence continues to emerge of links between NCCL and PIE after denials by Harman and Dromey", The Guardian, 26 February 2014.
Resources and articles
- North American Man-Boy Love Association
- Labour MP for Rochdale, Simon Danczuk, whose book Smile for the Camera exposed the child sex abuse of the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith
- Keith Hose - former PIE chair
- Tom O'Carroll - former PIE chair
- Warren Middleton
- Sir Peter Hayman
- Lord Janner
- Sir Nicholas Fairbairn 
- Paedophile Frank Beck - one of his most high profile supporters was the Labour peer, Lord Longford