Paiton-1 power station
(Redirected from Paiton I power station)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The satellite photo below shows the plant, located in Bhinor Village, Paiton District, Probolinggo Regency, East Java Province. Paiton-1 and Paiton-2 are adjacent to the Paiton-3 power station.
- Sponsor: GDF Suez Energy International
- Parent company: Engie
- Location: Bhinor Village, Paiton District, Probolinggo Regency, East Java Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -7.715299,113.5857062 (exact)
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 670 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1999
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Paiton I Coal Power Plant Indonesia, Global Energy Observatory, accessed May 2012
- "Coal-Fired Plants Financed by International Public Investment Institutions Since 1994", Appendix to Foreclosing the Future: Coal, Climate and International Public Finance: Investment in coal-fired power plants hinders the fight against global warming, Environmental Defense, April 2009.
- International Power, 2009 Annual Report, International Power, 2010, page 52.