Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paul Charlton was one of nine U.S. attorneys fired by the Bush administration.
- Ken Silverstein, "The Patty Roe Story: the interesting ethics of Congressman Rick Renzi," Harper's Magazine, September 14, 2006.
- "CREW releases second annual most corrupt members of Congress report," Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, September 20, 2006.
- Sarah Fenske, "Congressman Rick Renzi and the very strange coincidence," Phoenix New Times, October 12, 2006.
- Jennifer Talhelm, "Officials scrutinize Ariz. land deal," Associated Press (Macon.com), October 24, 2006.
- David Johnston, "Congressman from Arizona Is the Focus of an Inquiry," New York Times, October 24, 2006.
- "FBI Raids Renzi Family Business," Taegan Goddard's Political Wire, April 19, 2007. (From Roll Call).
- Amanda Terkel, "Renzi Breaks Silence: Bush Administration Tried To Rig My Election And ‘Needs To Be Investigated’," Think Progress, May 2, 2007.
- "CREW releases 'Beyond DeLay: The 22 Most Corrupt Members of Congress (and two to watch)'," Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, September 18, 2007.
- John Amato and Murray Waas, "Bush Appointees Attemted to Thwart U.S. Attorney Probe," Crooks & Liars, Sept. 27, 2008.
- Murray Waas, "Bush Administration Leaks Bolstered Renzi's Reelection Bid," the Hill, June 24, 2009.
- Murray Waas, "Former U.S. Attorney Condemns White House Interference With Renzi Probe," Huffington Post, Aug. 12, 2009.
- Stephanie Woodrow, "Rove Aide Asked Miers to Help Clear Republican's Name," Main Justice, August 12, 2009.