Paul J. Crutzen
(Redirected from Paul Crutzen)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1983 - 1985: Executive Director, Max-Planck-Institute for Chemistry, Mainz, Germany.
- 1987 - 1991: Professor (part-time) at the Department of Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, USA. Since 1992: Professor (part-time), Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, La Jolla, USA.
- 1997 - 2000: Professor (part-time), Utrecht University, Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, The Netherlands. Since November 2000: Emeritus.
- Recipient of the 1989 Tyler Prize for the Environment
- Recipient of the 1991 Volvo Environmental Prize