Paul J. DiMaggio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paul J. DiMaggio CV
- 2004. Rockefeller Foundation, Grant for work of Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies (with Stanley N. Katz).
- 2001 Pew Charitable Trusts – Continuing grant in support of research programs of the Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University (Stanley N. Katz, co-p.i.).
- 2001 Andrew W. Mellon Foundation – Continuing grant in support of training programs of the Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University (Stanley N. Katz, co-p.i.).
- Russell Sage Foundation (Bruce Western p.i.), collaborative research group on social stratification and inequality.
- Rockefeller Foundation, grant in support of a program of research on public conflict over the arts and humanities in the United States (July 2000-June 2002).
- Forthcoming, 2010. Art in the Lives of Immigrant Communities in the United States, ed. Paul DiMaggio and Patricia Fernandez-Kelly. New Brunswick, N.J.: Rutgers University Press. 2010.
- 2002. Resources for the Study of Nonprofit Organizations, co-editor with Charles Clotfelter and Janet Weiss. 2-part special issue of American Behavioral Scientist 45, 10 & 11 (June and July).
- 2001. The Twenty-First Century Firm: Changing Economic Organization in International Perspective (Editor). Princeton: Princeton University Press. Reprinted in paperback edition by Princeton University Press, 2003.
- 1996 Museum Research (Editor, special triple issue of Poetics 24, no.2-4, Nov.). Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- 1992 Race, Ethnicity and Participation in the Arts. (Report Monograph, with Francie Ostrower.) Washington, D.C.: Seven Locks Press.
- 1991 The New Institutionalism in Organizational Analysis. (Co-editor and co-author of introduction, both with Walter Powell.) Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- 1990 Structures of Capital: The Social Organization of Economic Life. (Co-editor and co-author of introduction, both with Sharon Zukin.) New York: Cambridge University Press.
- 1987 Managers of the Arts: The Careers and Opinions of Administrators of U.S. Resident Theatres, Art Museums, Orchestras, and Community Arts Agencies. (Report Monograph.) Washington, D.C.: Seven Locks Press.
- 1986 Nonprofit Enterprise in the Arts: Studies in Mission and Constraint. (Editor and author of introduction.) New York: Oxford University Press.
Resources and articles
- Editorial Board, Theory and Society, accessed April 3, 2010.