"Appointments and election: Director of Rio Tinto plc and Rio Tinto Limited effective October 2007. Paul was elected by shareholders at the 2008 annual general meetings (notes a, c and e).
"Skills and experience: Paul was Clerk of the Privy Council Office and Secretary to the Cabinet of the Government of Canada from 1985 to 1992 and was president and chief executive officer of the Canadian National Railway Company from 1992 to 2002. Until 2004, he was president and chief executive officer of Bombardier Inc." 
- Director of Bell Canada since 1996
- Director of BCE Inc since 1999
- Member of the Advisory Board of General Motors of Canada since 2005
- Trustee, International Accounting Standards Foundation since 2007
- Co-chair of the Prime Minister of Canadaï¿½s Advisory Committee on the Renewal of the Public Service since 2006
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Bombardier Inc. from 2003 to 2004
- Non executive Director of Alcan Inc. from 1998 to 2007
- Director of McCain Foods since 1996
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Paul Tellier, Rio Tinto, accessed June 1, 2009.