Paula Stern': "President of the Stern Group, an economic and trade analysis firm that advises businesses on international competitiveness issues. Former Chairwoman of the U.S. International Trade Commission. Dr. Stern is actively involved in many public policy councils, including the President's Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations, the Advisory Committee of the U.S. Export-Import Bank, and the U.S. Committee to Expand NATO." 
- Advisory Board for Washington DC Office, Search for Common Ground
- Director, Hasbro 
- Global Advisory Committee, Women and the Green Economy 
Resources and articles
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE, US Government, accessed July 9, 2007.
- Directors, Hasbro, accessed May 14, 2010.
- Earth Day Women and the Green Economy, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.