Pendragon PLC (LSE: PDG) is a multi-national operator of franchised motor dealers in the United Kingdom, with international outlets in the United States. From its establishment in 1989 until April 2010, the company was chaired by Sir Nigel Rudd. Pendragon PLC bought Reg Vardy PLC in December 2005.
Accessed March 2016: 
- Mel Egglenton - Non-executive Chairman
- Jeremy King - Non-executive Director
- Chris Chambers - Non-executive Director
- Paul Hampden Smith - Non-executive Director
- Gillian Kent - Non-executive Director
- Trevor Finn - Chief Executive
- Martin Casha - Chief Operating Officer
- Tim Holden - Finance Director
- Hilary Sykes - Corporate Services Director
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Pendragon plc Board, organizational web page, accessed March 18, 2015.