Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Welcome to The Peregrine Fund, an organization founded in 1970 by Tom Cade who was then the Professor of Ornithology at Cornell University." 
- J. Peter Jenny - President
Accessed October 2009: 
- Lee M. Bass - Chairman of the Board and Director; President, Lee M. Bass, Inc.
- Carl Navarre - Vice Chairman of the Board and Director; Book Publisher and CEO, MyPublisher, Inc.
- J. Peter Jenny - President and CEO and Director
- Richard T. Watson - Vice President
- Patricia B. Manigault - Treasurer and Director; Conservationist and Rancher
- D. James Nelson - Secretary and Director Chairman of the Board, Emeritus; President, Nelson Construction Company
- Tom J. Cade - Founding Chairman and Director; Professor Emeritus of Ornithology, Cornell University
- Roy E. Disney - Chairman of the Board, Emeritus, and Director; Chairman of the Board, Shamrock Holdings, Inc.
- Ian Newton - Chairman of the Board, Emeritus, and Director; Senior Ornithologist (Ret.), Natural Environment Research Council
- Paxson H. Offield - Chairman of the Board, Emeritus, and Director; Chairman of the Board and CEO, Santa Catalina Island Company
- Julie A. Wrigley - Chairman of the Board, Emeritus, and Director; Chairman and CEO, Wrigley Investments LLC
- Robert B. Berry - Trustee, Wolf Creek Charitable Foundation, Rancher, Falcon Breeder, and Conservationist
- Harry L. Bettis - Rancher
- P. Dee Boersma - Wadsworth Endowed Chair in Conservation Science, University of Washington
- Frank M. Bond - Attorney at Law and Rancher
- Robert Comstock - The Robert Comstock Company
- William E. Cornatzer - Dermatologist, Falconer, and Conservationist
- Derek J. Craighead - Ecologist
- Scott A. Crozier - Attorney at Law and Chairman, Picket Fences, Inc.
- James H. Enderson - Professor Emeritus of Biology, The Colorado College
- Caroline A. Forgason - Partner, Groves-Alexander Group LLC
- Samuel Gary, Jr. - President, Samuel Gary, Jr. and Associates, Inc.
- Z. Wayne Griffin, Jr. - Developer, G&N Management, Inc.
- Karen J. Hixon - Conservationist
- Robert Wood Johnson IV - Chairman and CEO, The Johnson Company, Inc., and New York Jets LLC
- Donald R. Kayser - Private Investor
- Jacobo Lacs - International Businessman and Conservationist
- Carter R. Montgomery - President and CEO, Longhorn Partners Pipeline
- Ruth O. Mutch - Investor
- Lucia Severinghaus - Research Fellow, Research Center for Biodiversity, Academia Sinica Taiwan
- Steven P. Thompson - Regional Director for California and Nevada Region (Ret.), U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service
- R. Beauregard Turner - Fish and Wildlife Manager, Turner Enterprises
- Russell R. Wasendorf - Chairman and CEO, Peregrine Financial Group, Inc.
- James D. Weaver - President, Grasslans Charitable Foundation and Rancher
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Hank Paulson - former chair
- Nell Newman