"Dr. Peter Gruenewald is a general practitioner in England and a medical adviser for people with learning difficulties and mental health problems. He has been studying and practicing anthroposophical medicine, alongside mainstream medicine, for more than sixteen years. " See Anthroposophical doctors and state funding.
- Partner, London Integrated Health
- NHS GP principal in Bristol 
- n private practice at 10 Harley Street, London
- Founder of the HeartSpheres approach to stress and enhancing performance
- Medical advisor and tariner at Ruskin Mill Trust, Hiram Academy and Crossfields Institute
- Associate Fellow at SAID Business School, Oxford University
- Former Trustee, Anthroposophical Association Limited
Resources and articles
- Steiner Books Peter Gruenewald, organizational web page, accessed April 24, 2014.