Jump to navigation Jump to search
Presently, this article consists of a listing of persons, public relations firms / propagandists, media, think tanks and groups, organizations, corporations, events, websites and blogs, and miscellaneous topics related to the pro-war lobby. You will find, for instance, links to White House pro-war front groups including Freedom's Watch and Vets for Freedom.
People (voices of the pro-war position)
- Bradley A. Blakeman
- George W. Bush
- Dick Cheney
- Susan Duclos
- Ari Fleischer
- Lindsay Graham
- Duncan Hunter
- William Kristol
- Pete Hegseth
- Michael Ledeen
- Rush Limbaugh
- Michelle Malkin
- John McCain
- Melanie Morgan
- Jerry Mullins
- K. Rupert Murdoch
- Daniel Pipes
- Kristinn Taylor
- R. James Woolsey, Jr.
- Wade Zirkle
Public relations firms / propagandists
- Campaign Solutions
- Democracy Data & Communications, LLC (DDC)
- Donatelli Group
- Jamestown Associates
- Lincoln Group
- Rendon Group
- Russo Marsh & Rogers
- Weber Merritt LLC
- Weber Shandwick
- Christian Broadcasting Network
- Fox News
- Free Republic (online community)
Think tanks and groups
- American Enterprise Institute
- Center for Security Policy
- Coalition for Democracy in Iran
- Committee on the Present Danger
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
- Hudson Institute
- Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
- Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- American Legion
- Americans for Victory Over Terrorism
- Appeal For Courage
- Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
- Families United for Our Troops and Their Mission
- Family Research Council
- Forgotten Americans Coalition
- Free Republic (chapters)
- Freedom's Watch
- Gathering of Eagles
- Jewish Policy Center
- Move America Forward
- Progress for America
- Republican Jewish Coalition
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
- Project for the New American Century
- The Center for Vigilant Freedom
- The Victory Caucus
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Vets for Freedom
- America Supports You
- How the media covered the war in Iraq
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- The Other War: Afghanistan
- war in Iran
- war in Iraq
Websites and blogs
- Total Information Awareness (and all its clones)
- war propaganda
Resources and articles
- Doug Bandow, "The War Lobby Abandons the Troops," Antiwar.com, February 23, 2007.
- John Stauber, "A Pro-War Front Group Rallies With Republican Senators," AlterNet, July 18, 2007.
- "Military Takes Aim at U.S. Propaganda Ban," PR Week (PR Watch), July 31, 2007.
- Max Blumenthal, "Kill Or Convert, Brought To You By the Pentagon," The Nation, August 7, 2007.
- "Vets for Freedom and VoteVets Are 'Valuable Public Relations Tools' for Politicians," Associated Press (PR Watch), August 14, 2007.
- "Veterans event will likely test candidates," UPI, August 15, 2007.
- John Stauber, "SourceWatch Tracks the Pro-War Lobby and Vets for Freedom," PR Watch, August 15, 2007.
- "American Legion and VFW Launch Pro-War Lobby & PR Campaigns," Boston Globe (PRWatch), August 16, 2007.
- John Stauber, "Democracy Now Looks at Pro-War PR, From Freedom's Watch to Petraeus," PRWatch, September 13, 2007.
- Transcript: "From Freedom Watch to Petraeus, A Look at the Bush Administration's Iraq War PR Campaign," Democracy Now!, September 13, 2007.Pentagon military analyst program