"Prospect, which is entirely funded by the public, was set up in 2009 after an agreement between the two councils.
"It had a budget of £1.5 million in 2009/10, but last year lost a major chunk of that following Government spending cuts.
"Prospect chairman Nick Carter said: "We understand the financial pressures the city council is under. We are grateful for their past support and that of the county council." It closed it operations in 2011 when its funding was cut. 
Accessed April 2013: 
- Nick Carter (UK) - Chairman
- Andrew Bacon - Regional Director, BT East Midlands
- Ian Borley - Senior Partner, KPMG Leicester
- Penny Coates - Managing Director, East Midlands Airport
- Sue Farmer - Bea Consulting
- Abdul Razak Osman - Cabinet Member, Regeneration and Transport, Leicester City Council
- Sanjay Mehta - MD Essar Global Ltd
- Alistair Reid - Strategic Director, Regeneration, Culture and Development, Leicester City Council
- Nick Rushton - Deputy Leader, Leicestershire County Council
- David Seviour - Principal Consultant, DAS Housing and Regeneration Agency
- John Sinnott, Chief Executive, Leicestershire County Council
- Sue Smith, Chief Executive, Harborough District Council
Two Colton Square Leicester LE1 1QH
Resources and articles
- thisisleicestershire Prospect Leicestershire faces closure as funding is cut,
- prospectleicestershire Catched page, organizational web page, accessed April 30, 2013.