Public Communications Inc.
Public Communications Inc. (PCI) is a public relations company doing work in the areas of health care, non-profits, crisis communication, media relations, trade & professional associations, and entertainment & event marketing.
The company was founded in 1962.
As of March 2015: 
- Jill Allread - CEO and President
- Pamela Oettel - CFO and COO
Income and Employee Totals
PCI earned $4,980,029 in net fees in 2006, up 16.5% on the previous year. The firm has 37 employees. 
- Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums
- Archdiocese of Chicago
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Consumer Products Division
- Chicago White Sox
35 E. Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Phone: (312) 558-1770
Fax: (312) 558-5425
Email: ideas AT pcipr.com
- Public Communications Inc., "Principals," corporate website, accessed March 13, 2015.
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|