Radiation Research Trust
"The EM Radiation Research Trust is an independent body. The aim of the organisation is to provide the facts about electro-magnetic radiation and our health to the public and the media" 
Accessed June 2013: 
- Erica Mallery-Blythe is a medical doctor with Emergency Medicine as her specialist area. In training for this specialty she has a broad base of medical experience including surgery, anaesthesiology and intensive care (both neonatal and adult). She has worked in hospital emergency rooms, lead trauma teams and taught on trauma medicine courses throughout the UK and abroad. She was also selected to instruct doctors on teaching within medicine. Erica offers advice and support to persons with EHS, their families and their doctors.
- Steve Miller, World renowned chill out producer and recording artist. Steve is very sensitive to non ionising radiation e.g. Wi-Fi, cell phone towers and DECT phones which have drastically changed his life.
- Eileen O'Connor (UK), has become a dedicated campaigner against the uncontrolled installation of phone masts and electromagnetic radiation. She contracted cancer while living within 100m of a phone mast in Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield.
- Brian Stein, Chief Executive Samworth Brothers Ltd, he suffers from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.
- Joe Benton MP, Labour MP since 1997, and at the last general election had the largest majority of any MP in the House of Commons.
- Jill Evans MEP, Plaid Cymru Member of the European Parliament for Wales.
- Ian Gibson. He has a doctorate in biochemistry and was a successful researcher and academic.
- Caroline Lucas MP, for Brighton Pavilion and leader of the Green Party of England & Wales. In 1999, she was elected to the European Parliament and served as MEP for South-East England until 2010, when she became the UK's first Green MP.
Scientific, Public Health and Technical Advisors
Accessed June 2013: 
- Alvaro Augusto Almeida de Salles, Alfonso Balmori, Grahame Blackwell, Roger Coghill , Devra Davis , Ian Dring, Joe Foster , Susan Foster, Andrew Goldsworthy , Oleg Grigoryev, Yury Grigoryev, Örjan Hallberg , Magda Havas, Mae-Wan Ho, Isaac A. Jamieson, Olle Johansson, Henry Lai , Lukas H. Margaritis , Lloyd Morgan, Mike J. O'Carroll, Gerd Oberfeld, Alasdair Philips, Nesrin Seyhan, Zamir P. Shalita , Barrie Trower, John Walker, Stelios A. Zinelis
- Andy Lewis, "Wi-Fi, Quackery and the MPs", quackometer, May 21, 2007.