Reader's Digest Association
The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc. "is a global multi-brand media and marketing company that educates, entertains and connects audiences around the world. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the inspiration, ideas and tools that simplify and enrich their lives." 
"Grants from the Hudson Highlands Fund - established in 1983 by the founders of The Reader's Digest Association Inc. for supporting land preservation in the Hudson Valley - have been the primary source of capital for Scenic Hudson's purchase and stewardship of more than 17,700 acres of land. This property includes 12 working farms and 28 public parks in nine Hudson Valley counties." 
Accessed May 2010: 
- Mary Berner - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Norman Matthews - Non-Executive Chairman; Former Vice Chairman and President, Federated Department Stores
- James Hawkes - Former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Eaton Vance Corp.
- Karen Osar - Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Chemtura Corporation
- Frederick Reynolds - Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CBS Corporation
- Donald Steiner - Managing Partner, Webster Capital
- Peter Stern - Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, Time Warner Cable, Inc.
- Carl Wilson - Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Marriott International
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- World Press Institute
- Starwood Hotels
- Wallace Foundation
- 60 Plus Association]
- Committee on the Present Danger
- Peter Pitts
- Lawrence R. Ricciardi
- John Dimitri Panitza
- Lila Acheson and DeWitt Wallace Fund
- Glenda K. Burkhart
- Thomas O. Ryder, Retired Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Readers Digest Association, Inc.
- Michael Sena
- About, Readers' Digest Association, accessed May 11, 2010.
- Transfer of Wallace Fund Assets to Continue Land Preservation, Scenic Hudson, accessed October 2, 2009.
- Directors, Readers' Digest Association, accessed May 11, 2010.