"Appointment and election: Director of Rio Tinto plc and Rio Tinto Limited since 2004. He was last re-elected by shareholders at the 2008 annual general meetings and is chairman of the Committee on social and environmental accountability (notes c, d and e).
"Skills and experience: Richard is executive vice president and chief operating officer of DuPont. During his career he has worked at senior levels for McKinsey & Co, PepsiCo and American West Airlines, where he was president and CEO. He joined DuPont in early 1999 and in his current position has responsibility for a number of the global functions, and for the non US operations of DuPont, with particular focus on growth in emerging markets." 
- Executive vice president and chief operating officer of DuPont since 1999.
- Chairman of the United Way of Delaware since January 2006 (director since 2002).
- Economic Advisor to the Governor of Guangdong Province, China since 2003.
- Director of the Boise Cascade Corporation between 2000 and 2004.
- Director of Qantas since June 2008.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Richard Goodmanson, Rio Tinto, accessed June 1, 2009.