|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Mr. Pym was co-opted to the Board of the Allied Irish Bank on 13 October 2014 as Chairman Designate and Non-Executive Director. Mr. Pym is a former Chairman of The Co-Operative Bank plc."
In June 2013 Richard Pym joined The Co-operative Bank as an independent non-executive chair. "In a 40-year career in business, Richard has held a series of senior roles, including Group Chief Executive of Alliance & Leicester. He is currently Chairman of UK Asset Resolution, a position he will retain as a completely independent part of his portfolio. He succeeds Paul Flowers, who has been Chair of The Co-operative Banking Group and The Co-operative Bank for three years, and is stepping down from both roles and leaving both Boards." 
Richard was appointed a Non-Executive Director of British Land in January 2010. "He is Chairman of UK Asset Resolution Ltd, the holding company established to manage the 'run off' of the Government owned closed mortgage books of Bradford and Bingley PLC and Northern Rock (Asset Management) PLC. He is also Non-executive Chairman of BrightHouse Group Ltd and Nordax Finans AB.
"Previous experience: He was Group Chief Executive of Alliance & Leicester plc until 2007. He was also formerly a Vice President of the British Bankers Association, Non-Executive Chairman of Halfords Group plc and Non-Executive Director of Selfridges PLC and Old Mutual PLC." 
Affiliations (as of 2013)
- 2010 to date, Chairman, UK Asset Resolution
*2008 to date, Chairman, Bradford & Bingley
- 2010 to date, Chairman, Northern Rock Asset Management
- 2008 to date, Chairman, BrightHouse
- 2010 to date, Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Audit Committee, British Land
- 2010 to date, Chairman, Nordax Finance
Resources and articles
- ↑ Allied Irish Bank Board, organizational web page, accessed November 14, 2014.
- ↑ Co-operative Bank Appointment of Group Finance Director of The Co-operative Group and Chair of The Co-operative Banking Group and The Co-operative Bank, organizational web page, accessed October 10, 2013.
- ↑ British Land Board, organizational web page, accessed June 21, 2012.